Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome little one. We love you!

It is with great joy and wonder I introduce you to Jaden our fourth grandchild born last week in Bellingham WA. His father, my son Javan and his mommy Terina have a daughter Teilani who has her Nona's heart too, but this little guy is the cherry on top.

I have been so blessed with two incredible children who in turn have grown into compassionate, smart, considerate adults who are the best parents to their children one could ever hope for.

Starting out as a child of one, adopted with no roots of my own, it is such an incredible feeling to see me grow into a family of loving people who no matter what, band together and look out for each other, and accept the good and not so good about one another. That to me is a true FAMILY and we have it hands down.

Love to All

4 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

Congratulation, he is so adorable & cute :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - you have a beautiful family

LadyJava said...

Congrats!! He's so precious!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE HIM THE MOST.